Hallo everybody!
I haven't been on here for quite a bit. I hope all is well with my favorite blogger meatsacks, that all of your wildest dreams are coming true or at least you're still alive. Personally, these past three weeks have provided more anguish than have the past five years. I had a complete meltdown (not even) midlife crisis shit storm. Endured intense panic attacks, got laid off, stopped eating and sleeping, ruined the majority of my relationships, moved back in with my parents from a nice house I was sharing with my brother and his girlfriend.
"Hootie hoo, hussy," is what you're probably thinking. And I couldn't agree more. You reach a point where you can't wallow in your sorrows any longer and you've got to acknowledge it, get your shit together, and move forward. Nobody wants to attend a pity party. I've sought professional help and have been lucky enough to have friends and family to help me through it. The ones who didn't, fuck 'em.
Anyway, some good has come from all of it. Now that I am no longer gainfully employed, I've got time to go to Vegas (I'm 22 and still a Vegas virgin!) with my best friend, also a month long train adventure to clear my head and see the country and my friends afar. I've started collecting pill bugs/roly polies. Also I guess I'm posting this here to let you know some brainstorming has been going on for Go & Nads Vol 3: Hell!
I've also added these beauties to my arsenal, so expect some new artwork soon:
Anyway, I hope you are all doing fantastic. And should shit hit the fan for you, know that you have a friend in me.
Cheerio,
Bee
ps. Let me know if any of you are on Google+. I'm looking to expand my art lovers circle, seeing as I've got like 2 friends on it. Also leave me your email if you'd like an invite!
10 years ago


Oh Bee! Hope you are doing better! Next time I'm home let's grab a meal :)
ReplyDeleteYes, let's definitely get some nomz!! Hope all is well with you Cynthia :)
ReplyDelete