6.11.2011

Graduated!

Yays, my first post as a college graduate! Instead of doing the whole cap and gown thing, I had a nice lunch with my mom at Saigon Bistro in Concord. My mom has been the single most supportive person throughout my entire time at school, from kindergarten all the way up until now and I'm sure into the future when/if I decide to go back for more schooling. Nothing fancy, but the perfect way to celebrate.

Last week I moved into my new place. It's good. I live with my brother and his girlfriend, but it gets lonely. I don't understand why I'm having a hard time when nobody's home. The past three years I've spent living alone in a tiny little apartment and never felt like this. I'll get over it.

Anyway! I have big plans for my white walls. Some big wall art is going up, but I'm not exactly sure how to make it. I'm trying to incorporate some led lights, but I don't know shit about all the electrical workings. I'm frantically googling, but I think I'll have to enlist some help on this one. Frustrating to know exactly what you want but not knowing how to go about getting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment