8.03.2011

Sorry, but not.

So, no work yet on the third comic. I'm sorry. Actually, my therapist says I'm not supposed to be so damn apologetic, so I guess I'm not sorry, but sorry.

Since the last update, things have been good. I've been busy making friends, binge drinking, scraping paint, catching up on Breaking Bad and Keeping Up With the Kardashians (judge me), going on little adventures, charming the hell out of strangers, etc. Tomorrow I'm checking out Bingo night. I hear they have huge $500 payouts, so I'm hoping I can win some big money, get it all in ones, and roll around in it. I'm looking forward to settling down a bit, getting into my home improvement and quiet activity lifestyle and tending to my pet roly poly bugs.

I bought a few comics at our local Half Price Books today and a graphic novel based on Edgar Allen Poe's stories. I'm trying to get back into good books, good tv, good movies, good games, good people so I can work it all into a good comic, but lately I've been having a hard time connecting all of these things together.

I've been in excellent company, but for some reason, nobody sparks the synapses of my brain quite the way they once were. I've lost my muse, and I suppose I shall continue to feel restless until I find another.

But ah, so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment