4.20.2010

DMF Visual Research Wk 4

I'm supposed to be studying for my art history essay exam tomorrow, but of course I end up dicking around on the interwebz and there goes my night.



A really cool video by Arev Manoukian. Shot very beautifully, speaks for itself.

My mom just got the Creative Zen Mx, and she's coming to visit this weekend so I'm pretty excited to see it IRL (we really need a Fry's in Oregon!). I'm considering getting the 16gb (only $80), even though I still have my old Creative Zen Vision:M that's lasted me years with no problems and I can also use it as a mini hard drive for my other files. I also have an little old Creative for my workouts and the Creative Zen Sleek, and I really love all of them. Hopefully the new Mx will live up to Creative's previous products, as I've been seeing a few negative reviews on it.

Anyway, I would wayyyyy recommend this brand over any iWhatevers because they aren't exorbitantly expensive, won't break every 6 months, it isn't geared toward anything like the iTunes store which gives you some retarded format that isn't compatible with anything else (.m4p? wut iz diz?). Sorry for that rant, I just got out of class where we had to listen about how Apple products are the best things EVARR for 40 minutes, and no, I cannot agree. Pretty much you're paying for some sleek design to look "hip", and because it "just works/no viruses", when in reality, you'd be just fine on a PC if you have enough intelligence to not download things with names like TR0J4NP0RN187.exe. Just my opinion, sorry if you're offended.

Ok! moving on.


YA, anxiously awaiting the June issue of Nuts, my favorite Japanese fashion magazine! A yearly subscription is only $75 but shipping is around $300 (!!!), so I have to have my mom run down to Kinokuniya in San Jose every month and then mail it to me (God love her kind soul). Anyway, hopefully by the time I get it, I'll have enough money to actually buy some of the stuff in it! Yay for poor money management skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment