Good lord, where do I start with Twilight fans? It's one thing if you watched the movie (and maybe read the books) and thought it was okay, but it's quite another when your entire wardrobe is vampire-related, your hobbies include writing fan fiction about how Edward and Jacob have a boner for you and bejeweling "MRS. CULLEN" across the ass of your pink velour sweatpants.
My friend and I saw these candies at Blockbuster and were laughing so hard that the manager had to come and ask us if "everything was all right".

No, is there anything "all right" about the following?
1) It's called "Forbidden Fruits" and the tagline is "The Forbidden Fruit Tastes the Sweetest."
2) they say DAZZLE, LAMB, and LIVE 4EVER.
3) one of the flavors is called RASPBERRY FREEZEOUT.
Anyway, I bring this up, because last week at work this trolly lookin lady came in wearing a faded, stretched out Twilight t-shirt under a floor length cape. I obviously couldn't take a picture because getting fired is just what I need. So my aforementioned friend requested that I do an artist's sketch. I played around a little with Corel Painter, and it's not very good. I left it looking kind of story-book-esque because Twilight fans are kind of like mythical creatures.

No comments:
Post a Comment