4.21.2010

DMF Personal Image Wk 4


Ant population in my apartment: DECIMATED.

I woke up after my usual afternoon nap to find these little terrors crawling all over my arm and IT WAS ON. Apparently they don't like cornstarch or baby powder, so I sprinkled that all over them. Unfortunately, it got caked into my carpet and even after I vacuumed it up, it still looks like I spilled my cocaine stash. Also ants hate soapy water! Dawn or even laundry detergent mixed in with warm water in a spray bottle kills them on contact. I had a lot of fun watching them instantly eat shit and die. Even though there are still tiny black carcasses all over my floor and it looks like I have a raging drug problem due to the fact that my vacuum is a cheap p.o.s., I feel I have won the battle. Hopefully I will also reign supreme in the whole scheme of things, because I think they'll be back.

Oh yeah, that's my picture of an ant. I have never used the 3D feature on PS before, so it isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment