
This is my self portrait. I tried to make the best of the natural light coming in though a window and refined it using subtle lighting effects on PS.
This is my friend Laura. The quality on this picture wasn't very good, so it looks a bit grainy, so I gave her a sort of black framing with the light so it looks a bit old-fashiony. It looks like either a) a bad high school yearbook picture, or b) a funeral photo.
This is my picture of the other, candid of course. So funny story about this one. I was walking home late at night and heard someone playing porn really loudly. I figured, man, this picture is due tomorrow and I doubt I'll be finding any stranger at 10pm, so I peeped in. Luckily, this dude was really pale and really into porn, making him a prime candidate for "the other". Unluckily, he caught me taking this picture through his blinds (which might probably be illegal?). I started to run away, but this dude kicked through the screen of his window and I have short legs and run like an obese penguin. Fortunately, he was very nice and invited me in. Turns out his name is William Zevon and he once climbed Mt. Everest then made love to a supermodel for three weeks. He never falls in love and never gets put in the "friend zone." He also told me he was born in a double breasted Armani suit, solved his first Rubik's cube at age 2, and stripped to pay for college, making enough money in one night to fund his way through grad school.
The entire above paragraph may or may not have been fabricated.
I guess this is my real picturing the other photo, which I cropped and fiddled with the contrast and brightness. This is my friend Fish and he's probably the most different person from me that I know. He's Filipino and I look like a ghost when I stand next to him. Personality wise, we are also very different. He likes the outdoors, hates seafood and spicy things, and obviously is very smiley. I like staying in with my PS3, eating salmon and the hottest S&B curry, and could win a scowling contest anytime, anywhere.

Okay, I am well-amused by this entire post. Awesome.
ReplyDelete