10 years ago
10.08.2010
Boing.
It's school time again. :| I'm only taking two classes this term but between class and work, my days feel very busy... I guess a lot of my time is wasted playing videogames (finally picked up on Afro Samurai again after getting frustrated like a year ago, and now I'm on the last section! Also LBP2 is coming out in January so I'm determined to beat the first one before then. Anyone down for four player?), watching tv at the gym, and eating Halloween candy.
Anyway, I am taking animation this term and I could use some help. Pretty much I know something is wrong with my bounce sequences (all three above^) but after looking at it so long, I really can't tell what. I don't think anyone reads this but if you do, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment