8.02.2010

Dear Diary,



I just remembered that I lost my poor Ti-84 Plus calculator sometime last year and haven't found it yet. Sigh. We were inseparable day in and day out (until I ragequit all of my math classes) and now we are no more. 84, you were cold and calculating, but I miss you. I have a feeling you might be in my outdoor closet, but maybe not. You feel so far away.

I've been looking into grad/art school again. I don't know which is holding me back more, the fact that I can't afford $20,000 per term tuition or the fact that I find most "artists" incredibly irritating.

Tomorrow is my day off. I'm going to go to the gym to use the rowing machine and pout around and play with my new Motorola Backflip the rest of the day. I was supposed to go on vacation next week and I was going to tell you about that but people are flaky and now all I have left to look forward to is my tonsillectomy. Maybe my throat scabs will fall off too soon and I'll get to spit up blood for a week. That'll be exciting.

Goodnight diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment