5.23.2010

DMF Personal Image Wk 9

This past week I haven't been doing anything academic, really. Actually, I haven't been doing much of anything at all. I spent the past two days deciding which shoes to buy.


Reebok has a sweet feature which lets you customize certain models of their shoes (does this count as a personal image?). The first pair are the Easytone Go Outsides that I designed and ordered for Christmas. The other two are the Zig Pulses that I am debating between. I really can't decide which I like better; initally I liked the ones with the black sole but then again, all of that dark color makes it look heavy. The yellow is okay, but I feel like it might look clown-ish in real life. What do you guys think? Any feedback?


VS

Anyway, I think I'm going to let the ZigTechs sit in my virtual closet for awhile, because I have no idea how they fit (as none of the stores around here have them in stock for women yet, BUMMER. They do have the men's ones and the color schemes are SO much better than the women's, from what I am seeing online.) and Reebok sizing is kind of wack. For now, I just settled for a new pair of RunTones in white/rose red that are kind of unattractive. Hopefully Reebok will be offering the customization option on them in the future.

EDIT: The RunTones are so comfortable that I don't even care that they're somewhat ugly. I am extremely prone to shin splints, and NONE at all with these. Definitely recommended over the EasyTones, even if you are just walking around and not doing extensive running. They are available for men and women for about $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment