Here's something I've been working on in my painting class. It's the same character (toothless) that often appears in my stuff, and I thought it'd be cool to render him in all different kinds of mediums (next is sculpture maybe! would really love to learn about laser art and do that too). It's oil (the worst paint to work with ever, in my unimportant opinion) with some glaze (love glazing) to create the shine on the windows. It looks really washed out and light in this picture. Anyway, the edges look messy because I haven't taken the tape off yet. Hoping I did a good tape job so it will look like a page from a comic/graphic novel once I'm done.
My favorite energy drink of all time is Bawls. I think I got started on it because my older brother and all of his n3rd friends used to buy it by the case when they had LAN parties in high school (lol). Also I think I love it and am loyal to it because I get to make immature adolescent boy humor jokes while drinking it.Ahem, excuse me for going on a tangent about energy drinks.

No comments:
Post a Comment