6.10.2010

ART 240

So, I just finished the first week of a two week photo class and I kind of feel like keeping Hatertots going this summer. It's going pretty good so far, as in nothing really bad has happened yet. Yesterday we took a field trip to beautiful Medford for a photo shoot and today we played with chemicals in the dark room. I borrowed a sweet (ie: probably very expensive and probably shouldn't be in my care) SLR camera and tripod so I have to go romp around and look like an idiot/Japanese tourist this weekend.

Oh wait, one bad thing: our first homework assignment made us walk around town and do humiliating things like take a picture while spinning 3 times counterclockwise! take a picture after running and try to capture the experience of breathing hard! sing yankee doodle and take a picture!

Onward to mediocre photographs that might seem more artsy because they are b&w:


Anyway, here are two photos I took. I also need to post the paintings I did for dumb painting class last term. They are all piled in the back of my car at the moment and I probably won't bother unloading/burning them until the end of summer. Whatever, it's only B+ work anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment