10 years ago
5.13.2010
DMF Visual Research Wk 8
No Mas is a brand I really respect and admire. Their apparel, products, and artwork all celebrate the world of sports, commemorating wins, losses, scandal, and other remarkable events in the history of the game. In their words, "The thrill of victory, the ecstasy of defeat."
I asked for a Finisher bag for Christmas, as well as the Muhammad Ali bathrobe, which was for pre-sale at the time. I didn't receive either. Apparently you have to be a damn saint all year round for Santa to get you any of their stuff around the holidays.
Oh and an update on the stuff I ordered in a few posts back: Headphones are cute, aesthetically pleasing, but sound quality is POOR. I knew they wouldn't be the best, but they are a lot worse than I imagined. Sounds acceptable/good while on my laptop at home in a quiet setting, but awful on my mp3 and around the noisier environments around campus. Save your money.
EDIT: Actually got another converting jack thing for the headphones and they now work FANTASTICALLY. Another plus, they actually stay on really well during my workouts. Cons, they get sweaty.
UD eyeshadow palette: didn't get to try it. Got it after ordering it on Macy's.com, and it came USED. Someone has obviously stuck their fat freaking fingers in my eyeshadow. Yeah, I paid $30, this is getting returned. I will let you know about the colors (although I doubt any of you care) once I get a new one that hasn't been soiled with someone's salmonella infected phalanges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment