5.06.2010

DMF Visual Research Wk 7

BLOWING MONEY ON STUFF I PROBABLY DON'T NEED. Like Urban Decay's new Summer of Love palette [look at that packaging! and the colors, which I hear are excellently pigmented!], which I was holding out on buying until they have another 30% friends and family event (no, I'm not a friend or family member of UD, but sites like RetailMeNot are great for that). Anyway, I found out today that they sold out (and it's not out in Sephora or any other beauty site) and panic-shopped my little heart out on ebay. I hate to admit it, but Ebay confuses the hell out of me. I guess I don't really like the idea of bidding; I just like paying for something and having it be mine, without the possibility of losing it to someone else. I need one of those dvds for old people and idiots (me) on how to become an Ebay pro that they show on late night infomercials. Maybe I should spend my money on that instead of this dumb overpriced eyeshadow palette.
Speaking of blowing money (on stuff I really do need, since my earbuds look like they've been eaten by a dog, shit out, and thrown in the garbage disposal), the Tanto headphones by Urbanears are soon to be mine. They probably aren't the best in sound quality and whatnot, but they're just the right size for wearing while trucking my butt to class or while doing back stock at work. Also, they're cute. Very simple, clean lines, flat surfaces, on the smaller side; all things that I like. They have like ten colors, but eventually I decided upon the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment