5.10.2011

ART 496

Since last week I've only got about one more page drawn. I set up my printer, so my bedroom is no longer my bedroom, but my place of business. So, please step into my office.

I've been procrastinating all day about starting the process of scanning in my pages and cleaning them up on Illustrator. It's funny that I'm procrastinating on this because I'm only doing it so I can avoid drawing the last five pages.

The cover is another colic-y child with ass rash begging for my attention. The previous comic book, I just blew up one of the panels for the front cover and it was pretty easy to finish the back cover from there. This one I'm not sure where to go. I'm not even certain about the title. I'm meeting one of my artsy friends for lunch this week. He bought a copy of my first comic, so maybe I'll have him take a look over my new project and see if he has any constructive criticism.

Yesterday I had an interview for a position at a plastic surgery office. It went so poorly that I am planning to go back to school very soon. I'm going to Emeryville next week for an open house at Ex'pressions (I will always pronounce apostrophes in names as clicks) College for Digital Arts. I'm debating between their Animation & Visual Effects program and the Game Art & Design program. Hopefully I'll be able to scrape together enough money to start in July. I figure since I'm a woman I could always compromise my morals and dignity and sell my body down the line. I hope it doesn't come to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment