7.07.2010

Summer

Summer's been okay so far. I work. On the days I don't work, I work out and then I spend the rest of the day loafing on my fold out sofa. Summer reminds me that there is no way in hell I will ever escape my slovenly ways.

Today I filled out my application to graduate (in winter!!!). I didn't turn it in to Enrollment Services yet because it's way to damn hot to walk like 3 blocks to campus, so I'm just going to put my trust in good ol' USPS. I've started looking into grad schools. It's hard, because I still don't know what I am interested in. I think at this point, I'll probably go to Academy of Art part time in SF and see what happens.

Some stuff:








Also Inception is coming out next Friday (embedding disabled, so click the link; trailer is pretty cool). Looks like one of the few decent movies coming out this summer. Ugh, everytime I see Ellen Page, I am reminded of that awful, annoying movie Juno. Ellen Page can die in a ditch, but Leonardo Di Caprio's post Titanic movies have been pretty good, so I have some faith.


The Expendables is the only other movies that even slightly tempts me. Sylvester Stallone? OH HALE YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment