This is a pretty recent Hot Chip video. I've been listening to them for years now, but this video is the funniest I've seen in awhile... and I know it rules because my brother felt the need to text me at 2:30 in the morning to tell me to watch it. I want, no, NEED to learn how to make heads float in space in videos and shoot lazers. HELLA AWESOME, watch and enjoy... and Mar'Vaine, call me anytime babe.
RUMSPRINGA-minds awake from grassyslope on Vimeo.
This is Minds Awake by Rumspringa, a really great band out of LA. My friend Tate wrote a review on them for Popwreckoning a few months back, and apparently they really know how to put on a show. You can read more of her articles here. Anyway, love the feel of this video, and how the colors aren't completely vibrant, the images aren't that sharp, and the graininess, and the choppy shots. Directed by Shia Labeouf. Good job, Shia.

No comments:
Post a Comment