One of my friends showed me N.A.S.A's videos earlier this week and I thought all of them were really cool. I like how they integrated real people into it and added a bunch of cool graphics. The whale part reminded me of Moby Dick and I love animals, or rather beasts that eat people. Also the part with the black silhouettes against the magenta background gave me a few ideas and made me consider some of the things I could do with negative space.

This is just a picture I found browsing another blog. It's looking out over SF's famously curvy Lombard Street over the city with the bay and some greenery framing the scene. The lighting is somewhat soft, and it looks like a typical cloudy day in the wonderful city of hobos. It's really dreamy and makes me homesick. I'm actually wondering what time of day this was taken because of the absence of cars that this guy can just cruise down uninhibited. I'd actually like to imagine him plowing down the pedestrian in the crosswalk at the bottom of the hill.

No comments:
Post a Comment