Well, today I turned off the tv and actually did work on my flip book. I am up to 15 pages now. COMPLETE change from original concept. It will not have anything to do with real life; it will not be funny; it is just going to be whatever comes to mind.
For the most part it's going well, but the acrylic paints have curled the pages and they are now un-flippable. (FFFFFFF!!!) I'm amazed at how precise you can get with masking fluid, but unfortunately it is also making my pages warp and buckle. I think I'm really going to need to scan everything and figure out how to animate them via TECHNOLOGY.
Speaking of animation, I saw this awhile back and thought it was pretty sweet.
Hope y'all are having a good week. It's way past my dinner time and I need to get back to my gaming. BTW, in regards to two of my posts ago: the game is amazing. I've defeated 440 enemies and spilt 644 gallons of blood so far. I rule at slicing and dicing the peon ninjas, but the flamethrower dude can shove it!
To do list:
- scan stuff
- learn how to animate
- beat flamethrower
- pwn 100% on all LBP levels
- socialize if time permits
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment