2.15.2009

AH I am absolutely horrified right now. I can't believe I waited so long to fill out paperwork for exchange next year. Also this week is registration for Spring term, so I'm having to figure out what the hell major I am and what I am doing with my life in the next few days.

I wish SOU's math program wasn't such a sack of horse shit! I dropped ONE class and now I'm pushed back two more years because the damn course is only offered once every other year. Might I add that abstract algebra isn't even math. It's pretending that * ("star") is a legimate operator that can be anything you damn well please. FUCKING RETARDED. At least I will have some extra time (oh, just two year's worth) to pursue an art minor.

Needless to say, no progress on the flipbook/ movie has been made this weekend.

Ay and fuck da haterz, this game is going to be sick and I'm getting it next week!



G-G-G-G-UNIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment