It's funny. I hate animals, but I love animal prints (maybe because it implies that they're dead?). I got a little bit excited over this class and spent about $75 since yesterday on art supplies (no, I didn't really need pens that cost $7.50 each, but what are you gonna do about it?). Tonight I started some leopard print designs and I'm pretty pleased, yet also frustrated with them. The acrylic pens are looking badass but it's taking ALL DAMN DAY to color! About half of a 6x9 page is taking about 45 minutes to finish and since each page is just a smidge bit different fromt the previous, I'm not seeing a lot of immediate progress. I'm just hoping I have the patience to finish this project.
This weekend I'm hoping to finish and scan as many pages as possible, because next week I have prior engagements. AKA THIS GAME:
10 years ago

You puked on your couch!!!!???
ReplyDeleteApparently! D:
ReplyDeleteYo you should get a twitter account!