10.06.2008

XXX SCUMBAG PARTY

This weekend I went to More Fun and picked up a lot of cool stuff and spent way more than $50. I need another job, but man do I hate working. I mean, fuck a job, right?

Anyway, I picked up an issue of Kick Drum Comix. To the right is my favorite panel.

What I really wanted to talk about was Johnny Ryan's XXX Scumbag Party. One of my friends recommended it to me and I spent a solid three hours literally loling in my living room reading it. If characters like Sinus O'Gynus and Boobs Pooter are of interest to you, I would definitely check it out. Below is one of my favorite pictures in the entire book of awesomeness:


My friend Laura & I also bought some of the Bella Sara cards... which are all different kinds of horses (mermaid horses, horses running with wolves...). You can play with them online and they tell you things that help you with self esteem issues (yeah, I know right?). This one reminds me of Chyna woman wrestler / Xena princess warrior, in horse form:

Here's something else funny: OJ Simpson's gonna be somebody's "girlfriend" in prison. I don't even know why I'm talking about this. I mean we all saw it coming. Well, tough shit for him... and his asshole.
Sorry, I keep forgetting this is for class. Whooooops! My bad! I'll try to watch my language more on the next post (but come on, we all know what goes down in the slammer...). I promise! Sorry sorry sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment